Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Hey . I try to forget him . Yah . I will got it ! And i hope amirul happy . Just now , nasrik want to meet samer . My litter sista see him . Ouh no ! I really miss nasrik and samer . Coz nasrik my ex boyfie . Yah mybe ? I don't know . Coz he still assume me as a girlfie . Huwmm . Confused ! And samer my ex scndal . Mybe ? Grrr ! So Confused ! Damn ! I want to tell you that i really hate samer ! They always make me cry . Cry . Cry and cry . But why ? What my wrong ? Ha ? Eh ! Every night i date with you larh samer . But you never say thank to me . Grrr ! I know ne just scndal but i love you la . WHAT THE FUCK ! Nasrik also make me cry . He always cheat on me . Fiance ? Grr ! Forget it la nasrik ! You just my ex okey ! Leave me alone and find you're true love . Thank make me happy . But you always make me sad . I know you only want my BODY . rite ? I hate that ! I love you like my true love . But you do this for me . Grr ! Nasrik and Samer . I hope nasrik and samer will be change okey . Please leave me alone . I hope you all happy and get a new love . Tengs give me everything . Goodbye Ahmad Nasrik and Syamirnizam .

ƨιℓα ℓικɛ :)