Monday, March 14, 2011




Heartbreak !  Yah love its easy come and easy go for me . Its easy to start but its hard cause to continue . Now i really hate to couple . My boyfie expressing a negative to me . I want my love back . Olden , i have a sweet boyfie . But he leave me and fine a new girlfie . Every night i think about him . and now i must believe that guy never come to me again . and now i want to single . i'm sorry amirul . i hope you always smile with you're love . i not you're love anymore . and i wish you will get a beautiful girlfie and can understand you're heart . i'm sorry sorry sorry . we will be clash okey . take care dear . iloveyou . and i hope you can understand my situation . thank amirul lcoz love me . take care okey . and lasty i want to say that i love you . goodbye dear . 

ƨιℓα ℓικɛ :)